View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009   #10
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Z-Report Final Mock Draft and 1st and 2nd Round Targets

My fear with Cushing is growth potential. I'm wondering if there is a scenario similar to Z's "aggressive" mock that has most of the movement and trading happening before we even get a chance to deal with somebody. In that scenario where we simply can't trade down, then I could see your point with taking Cushing @ 15 instead of trading down a few and taking any of the several guys you have listed that could still be available at say 20 or lower. I question if Cushing is even a good value at 15. I really do. It's not that he's "falling". I don't think he's that good. He's stiff and the video I saw of him he seemed like a mediocre tackler. Watching Matthews at the pro day was UNREAL. He's incredibly fluid.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote