View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009   #24
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

My wish would be for the Texans to trade down and get at least a 3rd. Then I would hope for:

1 - James Laurinaitis, LB: Could play all three spots, highly productive, top intangibles
2 - William Moore, SS: Isn't a reach to say if he plays near '07 level, he will take Barber's spot out of camp
3a - Shonn Greene, Rashad Jennings, or Andre Brown, RB: Compliment to Slaton, Jennings and Brown can catch out of the backfield
3b - Sherrod Martin, CB/S: Could be in the mix at nickel and backup FS
4a - Henry Melton, DE: Could get into the pass rush rotation, has upside
4b - Trevor Canfield, G: Plays with a mean streak, interior OL depth
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote