1. Clay Matthews - OLB - I think he's more durable than Cushing plus he's got more upside . He's also a great special teams player .
2. Alphoso Smith - CB - This pick I to used the cherry picking device some . A good player who's a bit undersized , provides Dunta insurance .
3. Chip Vaughn - SS - last of a dying breed . A 6'1 220 pounder who runs a 4.4 forty . When you play the Titans and Jags twice a year ... you need a SS who brings the lumber .
4. Rashad Jennings - RB - Compliment to Slaton
4b. Tyrone Green - G - Give me an SEC Guard any day of the week .
5. Nate Davis - QB- Good value plus a talented guy to develop cause you never know about Schaub .
6. Henry Melton - DE - has the potential to be a good pass rusher .
7. Tyrell Sutton - RB - After Slaton , we're kinda thin at RB . Sutton is a smart , hard working guy , who's more quick than fast . I watched him in the Alamo Bowl vs Missouri and he looked like the fastest guy on the field ... hmmm .
Well there you have it . So let it be written , so let it be done .