View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Return to Houston...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Hey Guys, Great News!

I am finally going to be making my way back down to the fine state of Texas this year. I will be coaching Football at a summer camp in Boston from June to mid August after which I am going to be travelling around basically following the baseball season, Going to see the Red Sox, Mets, Yankees, Nationals and Phillies games while seeing the sites along the way.

I have booked my return flight from Houston mid september so I will be coming down for hopefully 10days or so after I have done my travelling. I am hoping to be in Houston in time for the Vikings pre-season game on MNF. How easy will it be for me to get tickets for that one? I I cannot wait to get out there and see all you guys again, this summer is going to be unreal. Hope your all doing well.
That is great news!!

I bet someone in Blue Crew can get your back for that game.