View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009   #23
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Ill take Rey Rey in the first round no sweat he is great value at 15, but kiss Ryan's goodbye. I don't pay 2 players to play one position. Ryan's will net us something in return and we can build our team up with that. Sorry Ryan's but this is a business.

Wrap that list up and mail it to Kubiak. You have done the work for him. I love the idea of getting Unger in the 2nd, Jennings in the 3rd, Cosby in the 7th.
Thats how I feel. If they take him, you try and move Meco for a late 1st or a player for player deal. Sucks, but thats the way it would have to be.