View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #4
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's FINAL Stupid Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
If those trades happen and we end up with those picks, I'd be very happy to say the least. All the 2nd rounders are good picks, Chung is the only one I can disagree with a little.. Unger and the Fonz would be great though. I've been thinking along the same lines of what you see in McRath in moving Adibi to SAM now that he's healthy and back up to his optimal weight and drafting a young, talented WILL LB to learn from Cato. Also like the pick Walker from GT, seems like he could develop into a solid player. Don't really know a whole lot on the last two but they round out the draft nicely. Nice work on this one.
Thanks. Sometimes we need to get creative and having versatile lbs allows us to to do. Suddenly that Cato June signing looks a lot better because it basically allows us to shift Adibi over and have Diles as his backup. We can then let June and McRath compete for the starting Will. It even allows young McRath to learn how to play at the optimal level from the experienced veteran. Never a bad thing in my mind.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote