View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #2
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's FINAL Stupid Draft Thoughts

If those trades happen and we end up with those picks, I'd be very happy to say the least. All the 2nd rounders are good picks, Chung is the only one I can disagree with a little.. Unger and the Fonz would be great though. I've been thinking along the same lines of what you see in McRath in moving Adibi to SAM now that he's healthy and back up to his optimal weight and drafting a young, talented WILL LB to learn from Cato. Also like the pick Walker from GT, seems like he could develop into a solid player. Don't really know a whole lot on the last two but they round out the draft nicely. Nice work on this one.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote