View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #19
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Since I am heading out to Big Bend tomorrow through Sunday I will miss the draft and wanted to have my last wish list before the draft published to measure myself.

1 - Rey Maualuga - LB USC
2 - Max Unger - C/OG Oregon
3 - Rashad Jennings - RB Liberty
4 - Darcel McBath - FS Texas Tech
4a - Roy Miller - DT Texas
5 - Henry Melton - DE Texas
6 - Tyronne Green - OG Auburn
7 - Quan Cosby - WR Texas

Plenty of familiar faces I have been including in my wish lists, mocks and commentary. There are many different ways our draft could go, but I like the fact that we have options this year due to the development of our team.
Ill take Rey Rey in the first round no sweat he is great value at 15, but kiss Ryan's goodbye. I don't pay 2 players to play one position. Ryan's will net us something in return and we can build our team up with that. Sorry Ryan's but this is a business.

Wrap that list up and mail it to Kubiak. You have done the work for him. I love the idea of getting Unger in the 2nd, Jennings in the 3rd, Cosby in the 7th.

Last edited by Blake; 04-22-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote