View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #17
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Since I am heading out to Big Bend tomorrow through Sunday I will miss the draft and wanted to have my last wish list before the draft published to measure myself.

1 - Rey Maualuga - LB USC
2 - Max Unger - C/OG Oregon
3 - Rashad Jennings - RB Liberty
4 - Darcel McBath - FS Texas Tech
4a - Roy Miller - DT Texas
5 - Henry Melton - DE Texas
6 - Tyronne Green - OG Auburn
7 - Quan Cosby - WR Texas

Plenty of familiar faces I have been including in my wish lists, mocks and commentary. There are many different ways our draft could go, but I like the fact that we have options this year due to the development of our team.
Could someone who watched most of UTs games the last few years tell me who was the better DT while in college; Okam or Miller? I honestly haven't watched enough UT games to know and was curious.
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote