View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Since I am heading out to Big Bend tomorrow through Sunday I will miss the draft and wanted to have my last wish list before the draft published to measure myself.

1 - Rey Maualuga - LB USC
2 - Max Unger - C/OG Oregon
3 - Rashad Jennings - RB Liberty
4 - Darcel McBath - FS Texas Tech
4a - Roy Miller - DT Texas
5 - Henry Melton - DE Texas
6 - Tyronne Green - OG Auburn
7 - Quan Cosby - WR Texas

Plenty of familiar faces I have been including in my wish lists, mocks and commentary. There are many different ways our draft could go, but I like the fact that we have options this year due to the development of our team.
I'd be giddy if our 2nd day ended up like yours. Very nice

The first day, I think we're screwed if we're unable to trade back. Unless somebody falls there will not be anything there worthy of the 15th.

I'd like to see a trade back in the first and grab Butler or maybe even Lauranitis. I wouldn't be upset with your second pick, but I'd like to stay on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe the speedy DE or an OLB if it wasn't our 1st round choice.

My .02