View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #9
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Like everyone else, the only pick I am skeptical on is the Maualuga one.

If it goes that way, are you just expecting to move DeMeco to OLB?
I am not sold on Ryans being with us and would not be surprised if a mid tender were placed on him next year. I think our lack of DT contribution and his style have taken its toll on him. However, he is a football player, knows how to play the OLB position, and on the rare occasion he has been called to blitz he got results. With RM and DR out there we have some potential coverage liabilities, but their tackling prowess, intelligence and contagious attitude will make up for any liabilities in my opinion.

I often get caught up in intangibles that can be the connective tissue of a team, and admittedly I am guilty of that when I watch Maualuga as I would like to see him in a Texans uniform.

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 04-22-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote