View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Yeah, Maualuga is one of those guys that gives us something others do not, attitude and how to apply it. Out of all the guys on defense in the draft I think he makes us a better defensive team immediately. We need contagion.
I love his attitude on the field. I would love it on this team. Our defense needs some swagger.

But it's hard to be the catalyst when all your teammates are looking at you every time we give up a third down completion.

The only way I'm okay with draft Rey is if he comes off the field in passing situations. But why draft that at #15 when we can get it in the fourth round?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote