View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #10
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Cut Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I like him strictly as a 4-3 DE.
Then I disagree with the pick. If we get Maybin I want him to be OLB first, then putting a hand down when called upon. Putting on 20 lbs is nice but how far from 230 can he get while maintaining what got him into the 1st round? If he can even keep it up to 250...I think he'd be one of the smallest DE's in the league and would get thrown about too often to make his speed a factor.

He's starting to look like Vernon Gholston...not pumped up...swollen.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote