View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #29
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 64840 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I look at that same quote and wonder what they are really thinking. It's not in the best interest of any franchise to be too candid right before the draft. It would be akin to showing your cards before you try to raise the pot in a poker game.
Vinny, these are the same guys that traded into the first round days before the draft and announced to the NFL that they wanted Jason Campbell. Then, they sat there on draft day and took him. It always amazes me how guys at this level of a great business can consistently act so foolishly and use such poor judgement. It is moves like that which reinforce my confidence to second guess NFL coaches and GMs.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote