View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009   #27
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

I have no doubt that the draft "could" turn out like this. But I have a hard time seeing...

A.) Orakpo taken after Maybin (To me Maybin is more of a project)
B.) Sanchez going #4 (Dude has 1 year of football under his belt. And Seattle has a QB. Hasselbeck will be back and they will take a LT or defender. I project #12 Denver.)
C.) Freeman going #10 (Besides being big and having a great arm, what makes him a top 10 prospect? I have him around #19 the bucs down to the 2nd round.)
D.) Rey Rey falling to #23 (Falling past San Diego, NYJ, and Denver. I think he would be a great fit at ILB for a 3-4 team.

But all in all there is no reason why the draft couldnt fall that way. And I would be ECSTATIC to hear Orakpo's name get called at #15.

Last edited by Blake; 04-21-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote