View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JCTexan's final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Smith is probably the best OT this year, but I think he will fall because of his laziness.
Based on talent right now, Smith is the top OT and Oher is probably #4. That's why I think Smith would get the nod over him, despite the issues he may have.

Quote:
I agree, that is high for Britton, but with the top 4 OT's off the board, and Washington not having a 2nd rounder... I think they might reach for Britton.
They may very well reach for him. But I think they may also take a higher ranked player at a position of less need. They could also try to trade up for Smith or Oher using next year's 1st in the deal. The talk about them moving up for Sanchez is bogus, imo.

Quote:
I have Butler as the #5 CB in this draft behind Jenkins, Davis, Smith & Moore. That puts him as a late first, early second rounder to me.
I have Butler as my #3 CB. I have 1st round grades on the top four (Jenkins, Davis, Butler, Smith) and I have Moore in the early 2nd. We just differ on this one I guess.

Quote:
You have Donald Brown ranked higher then Mccoy?
Yes I do. I like McCoy, but I like Brown a lot more. I have Brown rated as a late 1st rounder actually.

Quote:
I don't know too much about Jean-Francois, and didn't know about Byrd's accident.
Jean-Francois is a decent player, but I have 11 DT's ranked higher than him. The Byrd thing just happened the other day so I wouldn't expect a lot of people to know about it yet. He very well could make a full recovery but he will still fall drastically in the draft because of concerns that he may not.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote