View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009   #4
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JCTexan's final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
It looks really good.

A few things:

I think Andre Smith will be selected before Oher and I don't really see Oher going in the top 10.

That is awfully high for Eben Britton. He is more of a fringe 1st/2nd rounder.

I think Darius Butler will be a 1st rounder. His athleticism will bring someone calling.

I think Michael Johnson will be a 1st rounder. Everyone sees the talent and someone will take the chance.

I would switch Donald Brown and LeSean McCoy.

Maybe I'm the one that's wrong, but I have Jean-Francois as a 5th rounder.

Fair or not, I do not see Demetrius Byrd getting drafted before the 6th round after his accident.
Smith is probably the best OT this year, but I think he will fall because of his laziness.

I agree, that is high for Britton, but with the top 4 OT's off the board, and Washington not having a 2nd rounder... I think they might reach for Britton.

I have Butler as the #5 CB in this draft behind Jenkins, Davis, Smith & Moore. That puts him as a late first, early second rounder to me.

You have Donald Brown ranked higher then Mccoy?

I don't know too much about Jean-Francois, and didn't know about Byrd's accident.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote