View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009   #25
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
If we trade up for any defensive player I expect it to be Raji, the Boston DT.
Regarding Gosselin as a Draft Guru, I'm honestly wondering if he hasn't seen his best days, but we'll see what his final edition looks like ? BTW, I think local draft expert Lance Zeirland did as well with his mock last year as Gosselin did ?
I wonder where you come up with your stuff sometimes

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...k-drafter.html

Quote:
If they awarded a championship belt to the mock draft king, Dallas Morning News columnist Rick Gosselin would have it based on accuracy and a willingness to submerge himself in prospects' minutiae for two months each spring. At the 2009 NFL combine, Gosselin talked to 220 of the 335 invited prospects.