View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #4
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 238286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN Historical College Draft For 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
What is comical is that they have a big board of who was included and Brown wasn't even on it. I'm assuming because he only was the leading rusher at school his senior year and was 5th in the Heisman. I guess since you are only using college stats you have to be picky
Yeah, we wouldn't want MelHairGel accusing us of "reaching" for Jim Brown. He's obviously a 2nd/3rd rd pick.
LOL!

I noticed that there was no way to comment on that big board or that draft. People would blow up their servers b!tchin' about who got left off...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote