View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #19
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Killer Bee's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Thats a really good question. I believe he can cover because of his speed and his fluid hips. Unfortunately he never did it in college so that has yet to be seen. This will be his biggest challenge adjusting and could keep him off the field on third down in the beginning. I think long term he’ll give offenses fits on third down because he can drop back or blitz. I don’t know if he’ll be able to play 3 downs at the onset of his career. If he can’t, Kubiak will get great production out of him on special teams.
Wow, I think he'll be a situational passrusher out of the gate. That's his bread and butter, using the athleticism to be a terror for QBs. Learn the coverage for a minute, sit and watch, grow, all that jazz. Develop that mental part for coverages to go with the physical part he's already got. I guess the point between him and E-Brown is that eventually I would look for Matthews to be the everydown SLB...Brown is more of a DE in a mega-LB body. He might always be situational pass rusher.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote