View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #3
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN Historical College Draft For 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
At the risk of getting deported from the United State of Texas (hey, talk to Gov. Rick about that one) I'm going to go against picking the Tyler Rose and address our need at safety by picking Sammy Baugh, DB from TCU. Not only will our secondary be upgraded immediately but since Baugh is an excellent punter, we can use Matt Turk's roster spot for someone else. In fact, Matt Schaub better not come up lame because Slingin' Sammy might not let him get his job back.

Besides, we can always pick up a running back in the 2nd round. There's this kid named Brown, out of Syracuse, that got left out of ESPN's first round. I hear he's fairly decent.
What is comical is that they have a big board of who was included and Brown wasn't even on it. I'm assuming because he only was the leading rusher at school his senior year and was 5th in the Heisman. I guess since you are only using college stats you have to be picky