View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #17
Killer Bee
Rookie

Rep Power: 487 Killer Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Killer Bee's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Just wondering what you thought Matthews would be game 1 if he were the pick at 15? Fulltime SLB? Every down? Even I don't think that highly of his ability.
Thats a really good question. I believe he can cover because of his speed and his fluid hips. Unfortunately he never did it in college so that has yet to be seen. This will be his biggest challenge adjusting and could keep him off the field on third down in the beginning. I think long term heíll give offenses fits on third down because he can drop back or blitz. I donít know if heíll be able to play 3 downs at the onset of his career. If he canít, Kubiak will get great production out of him on special teams.