View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #16
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Killer Bee's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Matthews is definitely overhyped on this board but he is extremely athletic. Not that measurable are everything. I like him against the run, the pass, and he would instantly be our best blitzing LB.

I passed on Everette Brown because situational pass rushers arenít worth the 15th pick. Though, I could see us going that route in the second.
Just wondering what you thought Matthews would be game 1 if he were the pick at 15? Fulltime SLB? Every down? Even I don't think that highly of his ability.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote