View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #7
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pins and Pigskins Event- June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I bet they believe if they raise the price, we won't show...lol Isn't this the one where a Texan sits at your table though?

And isn't the draft luncheon like $300 or so a table? I thought it would be soon too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
You're confusing it w/ the Pancackes & Pigskins Rookie Breakfast - this is an altogether different prosect.
I was wondering about the draft luncheon also, it was in May last time, IIRC. I remember that Kyle had a "doctor's appointment" and went with us. Complete with an excuse written by Joe Texan. Maybe it was during TAKS testing, there was some reason a Sr. did not need to be at school that day.