View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #10
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last pre-draft Texans mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I want a hitter, someone who can instinctively play the Quarterback, and someone with the speed to cause QBs to worry, even if he's 10 yards off the LOS.

In short, I don't think our safeties today, are any better than the CC Brown/Glenn Earl Tandem we had 4 years ago. & I don't see William Moore improving this team enough to warrant a 2nd Round pick.

IMHO, if we get a CB in the first, we need the best LB/DT on the board. If we get a LB in the first, then we need the best CB/DT on the board.
given a choice between someone who's a hitter but can't cover or someone that's a ballhawk who can tackle but doesn't "bring the wood", I'll take the guy who's more able to cover and provide over-the-top support. Now maybe there's no one like that in this draft, but, IMHO, that's what we need to solidify our back end defense.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote