View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #10
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last pre-draft Texans mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I want a hitter, someone who can instinctively play the Quarterback, and someone with the speed to cause QBs to worry, even if he's 10 yards off the LOS.

In short, I don't think our safeties today, are any better than the CC Brown/Glenn Earl Tandem we had 4 years ago. & I don't see William Moore improving this team enough to warrant a 2nd Round pick.

IMHO, if we get a CB in the first, we need the best LB/DT on the board. If we get a LB in the first, then we need the best CB/DT on the board.
given a choice between someone who's a hitter but can't cover or someone that's a ballhawk who can tackle but doesn't "bring the wood", I'll take the guy who's more able to cover and provide over-the-top support. Now maybe there's no one like that in this draft, but, IMHO, that's what we need to solidify our back end defense.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote