View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009   #14
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Killer Bee's Mock

I still say N.O. goes defensively - why would they ignore their sucky defense to try and add to the best offense in the league? Besides, they've got two decent backs in 3-yr man, Pierre Thomas and Reggie Kardashian. Thomas was an UDFA, surely they can pick up a bruiser on day two.

I'm still not totally sold on Matthews. I think he's a product of all the studs around him - but he's got good genes and the family work ethic that maybe says there's some room for growth and he'll work his butt off to max out his potential. I just hope Vontae Davis or Chung or Moore are still there for us in rd 2 because we still need secondary upgrades.