View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009   #6
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last pre-draft Texans mock...

I honestly don't want Cushing or Matthews on our team and this teams weakest spot last year was the secondary. Darius Butler offers a very good #2 CB or possibly a #1 as well as insurance and leverage when dealing with Dunta. I'd prefer Patrick Chung in the 2nd round but think that he'll be gone by #46 and think that William Moore offers us a massive upgrade at SS with the ability to play FS as well and we all know Kubiak loves players that are versatile. David Bruton in the 4th offers us someone with great speed, size, toughness, and hitting ability who should be a special teams standout until 2010 when he's ready to take over at FS. This draft offers us massive improvement to our secondary, O-line, and running game as well as some quality backup/rotational players and fills all of our holes with the exception of DT, which I really don't think we need since we've changed coaching staff and added Cody.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote