View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009   #11
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Killer Bee's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymrat2005 View Post
a week ago,u said you would take clay at 15,now your aborting ship?,i'd take malcolm jenkins,or brian cushing at this point,i used to love clay,but now i think he's just overhyped bc of his family ties,and aswell he was a walk on,and one year starter,if anything he's a 2nd mid round pick.
please show me where i said id take clay over my two favourite players (jenkins & brown) for the texans no. 15 pick. il only be ok with clay if the draft goes very badly for us & it really comes down to a choice between him & cushing.

btw dont waste your time looking for that post. never happened
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote