View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009   #7
Killer Bee
Rookie

Rep Power: 487 Killer Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respectedKiller Bee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Killer Bee's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
No Cushing in the first round?
Cushing fell out of the first because 6 OT were selected. Most mocks have 4 or 5 going in the first. Somebody had to slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Malcolm Jenkins was available and we passed? HUH? That makes no sense.

We passed on a the best CB to get an extremely overhyped OLB that should be a 3rd round pick?
I like Malcolm Jenkins a lot, but hed be the slowest corner on our team. No doubt hes a great player, but I personally believe hes a liability in man to man at this level. Highly controversial if this happened.

Matthews is definitely overhyped on this board but he is extremely athletic. Not that measurable are everything. I like him against the run, the pass, and he would instantly be our best blitzing LB.

I passed on Everette Brown because situational pass rushers arent worth the 15th pick. Though, I could see us going that route in the second.