View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009   #3
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 113586 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Killer Bee's Mock

Sorry but I'm with Maddict5. I don't see Matthews as much of an improvement over a healthy Diles/Adibi. If we grab him instead of addressing (IMHO) a worse need at DB, I'm not gonna be happy.

Now if we traded down into the 20s with somebody and grabbed him then... along with an extra 2nd day pick, maybe I'm not so disappointed.

Also, I don't see Jenkins getting past New Orleans. They need DB help as bad as we do. And like us, their defense cost them some games. And you say they'll go offense anyway?? Sorry, but that dawg won't hunt.