View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009   #12
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mock Draft with a few twists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If we get Michael Johnson at #46 then expect to see about 20 GM's looking for new jobs next Sunday.

Johnson could go as high as #15 (if he checked out in interviews) and I don't see him dropping out of the first. The talent is there and he has a lot of it. Taking him is a risk, but I see no possible way that he falls below #33.
I don't get the MJ hate either. The guy doesn't play hard all the time, but according to reports his coach told him not to tire himself out so he would be able to pin his ears back in the fourth. He can flat out make left tackles look stupid when he turns it on.

I had to laugh at Kiper when he said he would be a day two pick. People act like he had 3 tackles and a sack in '08 instead of 46 tackles, 20 TFL and 9 sacks.

I would much rather have Johnson, who is no where near his potential, than Ayers, who ESPN is raving about. His rise this off season reminds me a lot of Harvey last year.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote