View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009   #11
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mock Draft with a few twists...

The Pat White pick baffles me. While his pro and combine days weren't too shabby I'm just not sure he projects the NFL as a QB and then he would have to spend time learning a new position. Not big on the selection at all. Would love to see us pick up Caldwell C Alabama here instead.

I'm ok with the the rest of the draft and if Johnson falls that far into the second I wouldn't be surpised. It'd be like Calais Campbell last year falling to the Cards.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote