View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009   #3
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mock Draft with a few twists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
do you really see the texans making these picks?
No. Not at all. Like I said I was just drawing up a different perspective than what you see all over the internet.

Malcolm Jenkins, Andre Brown, and Emanuel Cook I see as good possibilities.

I do however believe that Michael Johnson is the subject to bad criticism, and if he is available @ 46, I think even on just his "potential" alone warrants the pick. Remember when people were saying Mario Williams would all of a sudden "disappear" in games and not dominate his competition like he should. Well that is pretty much EXACTLY what they are saying about Michael Johnson.

Pat White, and the other oddball picks are just like you said, luxuries.

I wasn't aware of Brandon Tate having character issues though... I'll have to look that up.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote