View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009   #24
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
If we trade up for any defensive player I expect it to be Raji, the Boston DT.
Regarding Gosselin as a Draft Guru, I'm honestly wondering if he hasn't seen his best days, but we'll see what his final edition looks like ? BTW, I think local draft expert Lance Zeirland did as well with his mock last year as Gosselin did ?
last days? You think just because he isn't emulating other mocks (mock drafts mind you....mocks) he is 'losing it'? Are we expecting him to be Nostradamus? Gosselin still has some of the best information out there.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote