Thread: Vernand Morency
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005   #22
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I hope he is good.. I also hope that Ragone is good.. that is nothing but good news to me..Why? The guys are young and they don't have HUGE contracts..They have trade value.. We shouldn't be pulling a sharper and Glenn were we have to release them because noone wants to trade for them..due to salary ...
All good points ! Yup, when players are still young, productive, with the best part of their careers in front of them and not behind them, and working under contracts that are reasonable cap friend they are valuable to us but at the same time still attractive to others teams.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote