View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009   #22
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
When it comes to Draft Gurus, Gosselin is the best.

I would love to get Orakpo, but I don't think GB, Buffalo, and Washington all pass on him. I could see us trading up with Washington and giving up a forth if he is still there, but I have a hard time seeing him dropping all the way to 15. If he does, something is wrong.
If we trade up for any defensive player I expect it to be Raji, the Boston DT.
Regarding Gosselin as a Draft Guru, I'm honestly wondering if he hasn't seen his best days, but we'll see what his final edition looks like ? BTW, I think local draft expert Lance Zeirland did as well with his mock last year as Gosselin did ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote