View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009   #36
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ole Miss Texan's Wish List/Projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I know we all love Dunta (some are getting tired of his contract status) but I could see him being on another team next year. I think re-signing Demeco Ryans and Owen Daniels are both higher priorities right now.

I can see Jenkins coming in and filling the void left by Dunta.
In 2009 we'd have Dunta and Jenkins as starters with Reeves as the nickleback.
In 2010 maybe Bennett would have developed as the #2 with Reeves staying at nickle and Molden being a good backup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiUOR...eature=related

Jenkins- 6'0 204 lbs
Bennett- 6'1 201 lbs
Molden- 6'1 196 lbs
Reeves- 5'11 194 lbs
Robinson- 5'10 184 lbs

We'd have some good size at Corner!
I don't know if I would trade up. I've thought about it a few times, but in the end I'd rather have more picks than less.

Robinson is just a hair under 5'11 as well.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote