View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [BSPN] McShay's Mock Draft (4-16-09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I'm not opposed to cushing. They want a true Strong side DE opposite Mario taking on the right tackles...and out side of Tyson Jackson....the next guy in line is an unproven but loaded with potential Jarron Gilbret. So I dunno....frist round tallent....with an exceptional first step....he ain't there. But the backers are.

I could live with Cushing. I think the guy has been picked apart...for being meticulous at taking care of his body ? So he's not Max McGee so what ?
Max had one of his best games (Super Bowl I) playing with a hangover. aaaah... they don't make 'em like they used to.

God, can you imagine what today's paparazzi press would do to guys like that?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote