View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009   #20
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
I think the idea is that Hasselback hangs around for a year and teaches Sanchez. Then next year Snachez is the starter. Its not a bad idea, if you think Sanchez is a quality QB.

I don't and think there are MUCH better QBs in next year's draft(McCoy, Bradford, Snead, maybe Tebow, Hiller, Robinson, etc)
Beat me to it...what he said. Sanchez isn't ready as a rookie. He learns under Hassleback and then they have their next franchise QB.