View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
If you look historically at all the early drafts all of them are "unrealistic". The only mocks worth a darn...ever, are the ones right before the draft when everyone starts to get better information about how the scouts and teams are really sitting. I mean, people were laughing at mocksters who had Josh Freeman in their first round mocks until he was invited to the combine...now everyone is sticking him in their mock.
And now Kiper is saying that Freeman is a second round prospect.

All this "stock" stuff is BS. A guy's talent and ability does not change drastically during the period between the combine and the draft. Only your perception of it does. When I see a "draftnik" that is constantly changing up his big board this late it tells me that he doesn't scout the players. He is going off of other people's opinions.

I've had Freeman as a second round prospect since day one. The only changes you will see me making to my draft board this late is for small school guys that I don't get to watch because I don't have access to their game tapes.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote