View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009   #35
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ole Miss Texan's Wish List/Projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Change

Casey in the 2nd for Sidbury

Williams for S.L. Hill and this mock works perfectly for me.

Way to think outside the box.
Love it old Miss....and the TT guy may turn out to be the better pro. I'm hot for Sidbury too. Replacing Dav Anderson and his thirteen of six teen targets/receptions on first down......I dunno.Bit high to me. I like Casey.....and if I thought we were in the market to run the wild cat....I'd be with you with Casey.
But one of the two would be out the door in September....Anderson or Casey. I don't think Anderson's untouchable....but he is what he is.

Think your board is just fine with me though. If that's your guys more power to ya. I'd sacrifice Sidbury to be drop dead sure we were covered at the center and guard slots. And I love Sidbury.