View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [BSPN] McShay's Mock Draft (4-16-09)

I'm not opposed to cushing. They want a true Strong side DE opposite Mario taking on the right tackles...and out side of Tyson Jackson....the next guy in line is an unproven but loaded with potential Jarron Gilbret. So I dunno....frist round tallent....with an exceptional first step....he ain't there. But the backers are.

I could live with Cushing. I think the guy has been picked apart...for being meticulous at taking care of his body ? So he's not Max McGee so what ?