View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's 2nd Mock

I'd probably die of a heart attack if we got him. No way. Fourteen teams are going to be scared off the guy ? No way. I believe....no matter who else they pick.....we win the division with Orakpo. They say they don't want to move Mario. And I believe them. More realistic....Ayers/Sidbury rotating with Antonio Smith.