View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009   #5
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Emmitt Smith's Mock Draft 2009

I just spit reading this

Quote:
Seattle Seahawks: Eugene Malone, OT, Virginia
This Seattle club is in between a rock and a... uhh... boulder. They have... have... has two choices. They can draft Michael Treecrab to play alongside Darren Branch, Nate Berlin and T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Or they can go with a left tackle like Eugene Malone who have the ability to keep Matt Hassel gettin' roughed up from the behind a dozen time per season every week.

It is not good to have quarterback who gettin' roughed up in the behind. It is not good for team morals. Only one quarterback of all time like to get roughed up in the behind. T.O. tolded me in coincidentiallity that man name is Jeff Garcia. How can a man like to get roughed up in the behind? Do he do it for the pain? I cannot even figure out to start answer these. I am convincement that T.O. is lying. But do not hear these from me!