View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009   #4
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Emmitt Smith's Mock Draft 2009

This just made my morning!

"Second, ESPN terminationed me from broadcasting on their TV for unjustible reason. They say I cannot communicate with public. Well, if you readin' this mark draft, I am communicationing just fine, thank you. Third, I ask out Suzy Colbert after I got fire, and she said, "I do not date unemployed folk." And third, my namesakes, Andre Smith do a bad job at the Combine."