View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #31
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ole Miss Texan's Wish List/Projection

Pretty good job old Miss. I could only detract from your work....so any nit picking we'll leave for next off season. I'd be pretty happy with that haul.

I've got the man love for Quinn Johnson on the second day. We totaly don't need him if they draft Mathews....but I stilll like the guy a lot.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 04-17-2009 at 02:31 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote