View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Man Punched after removing Cowpoke flag from car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
A good while back I went to a Hispanic Weight Watchers convention in San Antonio at the AT&T Center. I have never seen so many extremely overweight Latinas (many wearing spandex) in my life in one place. The only cool thing is Van Halen was playing.
I honestly don't know why I find that hilarious, but I do. Couldn't just be a Weight Watcher's convention....lol. "Excuse me, are you security? I think that person over there is white, and I know that person over there is black, get 'em outta here."

Sorry, it just caught my eye.