View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #25
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein's Mock Draft - 4/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Im worried about taking a risky pick in the top 15.
I think anything we do at 15 this year is going to be questionable.

Matthews, certainly a boom/bust candidate.
Cushing, possibly topped out/overrated
Moreno/Wells-Beanie has the injury thing and neither seem very much better than 3rd round guys
P Jerry-already have him, name is Okoye
Butler-like there isn't a question about him at 5'9'' trying to line up against the freaks that are lining up at WR these days plus where do you put him between Dunta, Reeves, Bennett, Molden?
Moore-reaching about a round. May as well draft Smith and look for him to play some safety
Mack/Unger-definite improvements but still too early
any WR/TE/QB-I'll just shit my pants

See what I mean?

Also, if this regime's drafting has gone against the obvious choices...so now the obvious choice is something not obvious...wouldn't the obvious choice be to choose the obvious choice now and again because it's not obvious anymore? But what if....

oh shit I just went cross-eyed....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote