View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #18
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein's Mock Draft - 4/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't think there's a big gap between Slaton/Moreno or Slaton/Jennings , Brown . With the 1st pick we need an upgrade .
I agree.

I have Moreno as my #3 back behind Donald Brown. I'm not that high on him but as far as him fitting our system...he fits it just fine.

If I could choose I would want Jennings in the 3rd (won't make it to our pick) or Brown in the 4th (probably won't make it to our pick).

So if you want one of those guys you have to take them a little early. Taking a RB in the second is not ideal this year, but I wouldn't throw a fit if we took Jennings in the 2nd or Brown in the 3rd.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote