View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #14
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein's Mock Draft - 4/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I don't like the Matthews pick for us at all....Not @ 15 and not @ 19.

I'd much rather take Moreno, but it would be nice to know how the Texans rate the players and what they think our weakest position is. From where I'm sitting, the answer to both of those questions is RB, but I guess we'll see which way they go when the smoke clears...
The deal is.. when you have big bruising backs like Andre Brown, Shonn Greene, Rashad Jennings, etc that will be available later.... do you really want to give first round money to a RB like that? Especially in this system? Tempting I guess.... but not so sure.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote